Golden Horseshoe Credit Union and COVID-19
At Golden Horseshoe Credit Union, our primary focus has always been to provide products and services that promote our members’ financial wellness. In these uncertain times, we want to reassure you that we are here to help and that we are working to provide solutions that meet the needs that this situation presents.
We have bee following the developments of COVID-19 closely. Moving forward, we will be making some temporary modifications that will balance our concerns for the health and welfare of our staff and members, while maintaining access to your accounts and services.
Effective March 20, 2020
The ATM vestibules at Crown Point and Mall road will be open 24-7 to allow members who are practicing social distancing to access their money during off-peak hours.
Effective march 23, 2020
We will be operating CASHLESS BRANCH HOURS, from 10 am-2pm. By reducing our branch hours, we will still be able to assist members in need, while reducing face to face contact.
How can you access your funds and transact business under these circumstances?
First and foremost, we encourage you to contact the branch prior to visiting us to see if we can take care of yor business without leaving the comfort of your home. Alternatively:
- Cash withdrawals, deposits and purchases can be made with a GHCU Debit Card.
- Bill payments, transfers and account inquiries can be made with GHCU Online Banking.
- For members without access to a computer, many requests can be processed by our staff over the phone.
- Loan and mortgage inquiries and applications can be taken via a telephone appointment.
- Most investment decisions can be made and transacted via telephone appointment.
We will continue to monitor the situation and make the necessary adjustments as it evolves. By working together as a community, we can navigate this ever changing situation.
Stay safe and stay well!